Thursday 14 March 2013

Have you seen spring? Check out my nails :)

I've got spring!
By using 3 colours and a makeup sponge create a gradient. Not as messy as you might think.
1) I've painted my whole nail light green - I've used China Glaze - Def Defying
2) Once dry (ish) take a makeup sponge and second colour of choice (I used China Glaze Flyin High) and blob it on the sponge and gently sponge from the tip of your nail upwards - so the tip is opaque and colour thins out as you go to the middle
3) Again - once dry ish I used 3rd colour - Rimmel 198 Azure - and used sponge again but this time on the tip of the nail alone.
4) Next - I've applied glitter polish all over (just an ordinary cheap polish for £1)
5) Made a flower with white polish, stick a rihnstone in the middle of the flower
6) Apply quick drying top coat (My fav Essie "Good to go") and voi la! :)

Spring has arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment